OFFICIAL OPENING: Studio Movie Grill (“SMG”), the leader of in-theater dining, is having a Grand Opening Celebration at its new location in Downtown Redlands from Thursday, Feb. 7 through Sunday, Feb. 10.
Moviegoers can enjoy full-service, in-theater dining, in luxury, custom made recliners with their choice of beverages or cocktails. The building, a former Krikorian theater, was purchased by Studio Movie Grill in 2017 and improvements preserved the integrity of the original and much loved movie house architecture while offering a modern entertainment experience. To celebrate, Redlands will be hosting unique visitor experiences and promotions throughout the Grand Opening weekend.
DATE: Thursday, Feb. 7 through Sunday, Feb. 10
LOCATION: Redlands Studio Movie Grill: 340 N Eureka St, Redlands, CA 92374, (909) 793-6393
ACTIVITIES: Throughout the weekend, moviegoers can experience several family-friendly activities. Here’s a list of the highlights!
- Dancers from Fox Studio Redlands will bedazzle guests seeing “What Men Want” (Friday from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.)
- Spirited cheerleaders from Redlands High School (Saturday from 1 to 3 p.m.) and Citrus Valley High School (Friday from 4 to 6 p.m.) will add some extra pizzazz to the visit for families and kids seeing “LEGO 2”
- Social sharing will be over the top with step-and-repeat and selfie stations to capture our guest’s best “Sharable Moments”
- Free SMG-branded merchandise will be given away throughout the weekend
- Daily chance to win Free Movies for a Year, valued at $1,100
About Studio Movie Grill: Established in 1998, Studio Movie Grill (“SMG”) modernized the traditional movie-going experience by combining first-run movies with full-service, in-theater dining. SMG has swiftly grown to 314 screens in 9 states with further expansion planned. SMG was named to Inc. Magazine’s List of “Fastest Growing Private Companies” three years in a row, placed 12th in Box Office Magazine’s Giants of the Industry in 2018 with key films grossing as high as #4 in North America. Honoring its commitment to Opening Hearts and Minds, One Story at a Time™, SMG’s legacy programs include Special Needs Screenings, Chefs for Children program and annual Opening Hearts & Minds Award, which strive to help families and acknowledge local heroes. In June 2018, SMG created a unique loyalty program, SMG AccessTM which, as loyal guests earn rewards, allows them to join SMG in offering movies and meals for underserved community members. For additional information, visit studiomoviegrill.com.