PEOPLE ON THE MOVE
Michael G. Rademaker
MGR CEO Recognized with Prestigious Award
Michael G. Rademaker, MGR’s Founder & CEO, has recently received CoStar’s 2019 Power Broker Award. As one of the leaders in acquiring and professionally managing commercial real estate in the Inland Empire, Rademaker has been named as a CoStar Power Broker for his transaction volume in 2019 against all other active brokers in their market.
The CoStar Power Broker Award is awarded by the CoStar Group Inc., as the leading provider for commercial real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. The prestigious award is now in its 20th year and recently expanded to 26 new markets. The Power Broker Awards honors those who have closed the highest transaction volume in commercial real estate in their perspective markets.
Please help us in congratulating Michael Rademaker on their 2019 Power Broker Award in the Inland Empire market.
Michael G. Rademaker is the CEO/Founder of MGR Real Estate, MGR Services, and MGR Property Management. He has over 35 years of real estate sales, leasing and property management experience. MGR currently has 3 regional locations strategically located in Upland, Colton, and Victorville to service Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties.
Michael leads the commercial team of sales, leasing and management professionals at MGR. His knowledge and expertise in real estate investments allow him to successfully guide a team of nearly 400 seasoned sales professionals and provides representation to a vast clientele of commercial and residential real estate investors. He has a thorough and complete knowledge of all aspects of residential and commercial real estate investments’ including multi-family, office, retail, industrial, land, apartments, hotels and restaurants, business opportunities, and other commercial properties.
Mr. Rademaker is recognized for his exceptional success in growing clients’ real estate investment portfolios and possesses the ability to provide clients with an unparalleled perspective on the local investment real estate market. Michael has an outstanding ability to thoroughly analyze commercial properties to create a successful positioning strategy that will maximize the client’s opportunities. His approach is simple; treat client investments like it’s our own – an approach that continually results in increased value to MGR clients investment portfolios.
Under his leadership, MGR Real Estate and MGR Property Management have emerged as one of the leading residential and commercial real estate sales, leasing, and management companies in Southern California.
CEO/Founder of MGR Services — Est. 1983 Corporate Office – Upland, CA
CEO/Founder of MGR Real Estate — Est. 2008 Corporate Office – Upland, CA
CEO/Founder of MGR Property Management — Est. 2008 Corporate Office – Upland, CA
- Owns three firms, each structured to meet the real estate needs of clients’ objectives.
- Oversees operations of three office locations: Upland, Victorville, and Colton. Each office is strategically located to service a specific region. Upland is centrally located to service the entire Inland Empire and touches the borders of the Los Angeles and Orange counties. Victorville services the entire High Desert, and Colton effectively services Riverside County.
- Both MGR Services and MGR Real Estate have a large staff of seasoned and highly skilled professionals acquired from national offices. There are currently over 350 salespersons and broker associates combined.
- REO expert – Currently handling hundreds of residential REOs with quick sales at top prices.
- Expert in brokering sales for local and international investors.
- Maintains solid relationships with real estate support services, and specialists in the fields of finance, construction, law, accounting, marketing, escrow, and title.
- MGR Property Management manages everything from residential rentals to large income properties including office buildings, retail centers, and apartment complexes. Experts in all facets of property management: leasing, maintenance, tenants, rent collection, legal, accounting, etc. Staff is comprised of highly skilled managers specifically trained to maximize clients’ investments through hands-on approach and efficiency.
- Has been performing construction management of residential and commercial properties since 1983.
- Over 35 years of servicing real estate sales and leasing and property management, with areas of expertise in investment properties such as office buildings, retail centers, industrial buildings, apartment properties, single-tenant net-lease properties, hotels/motels, multi-family and residential properties, manufactured home communities, senior housing facilities, and land.
- Spearheaded the companies’ combined growth to over 400 sales professionals that provide representation to a vast clientele of residential and commercial investors.
- Ability to provide clients with an unparalleled perspective on the local investment real estate market.
- Recognized for his exceptional success in growing clients’ real estate investment portfolios.
- Outstanding ability to thoroughly analyze commercial properties to create a successful positioning strategy that will maximize the client’s opportunities.
- Established solid relationships with numerous large national banks to successfully liquidate REO inventories.
- Consistently named one of the Inland Empire’s top brokerages by CoStar Group, a recognized leader in commercial information.
Professional Areas of Expertise
- Value Analysis & Evaluations Value Enhancement
- Property & Asset Management
- Leasing, Sales & Exchanges
- Expert and Professional Negotiation
- Value Enhancement
- Marketing & Promotion
- NAR – National Association of Realtors
- CREOBA – Commercial REO Brokers Association
- AIR – American Industrial Real Estate Association
- CAR – California Associations of Realtors
CBRE Completes $6.3 Million Sale of 25-Unit Multifamily Community in Fontana, California to Private Local Buyer
CBRE announced the sale of a 25-unit multifamily community in Fontana, California to a local private investor for $6.3 million.
Located at 8919 Mango Ave. in Fontana, the property, built in 1973, offers a mix of one-bedroom, two-bedroom (townhouse-style), and three-bedroom floorplans with an average unit size of 787 square feet. Units feature high speed internet access, air conditioning and heating, and kitchen appliances. Property amenities include on-site laundry, carport and surface parking, secure entry gate and lush landscaping.
“This 25-unit property is a quality asset with substantial value-add upside potential in one of the best performing cities of the Inland Empire,” said Torgerson. “The property has historically performed well and is poised for future rent growth as the new owner plans to strategically renovate the interior and exterior of the property.”
He added, “This was a transaction in which our team negotiated seller financing, allowing the seller to achieve their target pricing while simultaneously enabling the buyer to immediately cash flow.”
The community is walking distance to Veterans Park, Chaffey College Fontana Campus and various restaurant options. It is also near Kaiser Hospital Fontana, the Fontana Metrolink Transit Station, retailers and Interstate 10.
Progressive Real Estate Partners Arranges $6.5M Sale of Land for New Home Development in Upland, CA
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE TRANSACTION ALERT
Progressive Real Estate Partners, the leading SoCal Inland Empire retail real estate brokerage firm, announced the sale of 4.84 acres of land at 1400 E. Arrow Highway in Upland, CA for $6.5M in an all-cash transaction.
The Landmark Company, which is a SoCal based real estate investment and development company, purchased the land and has partnered with Century Communities to build the Rose Glen residential development.
The neighborhood will feature 64 two-story single family detached homes with two-car attached garages for an overall density of 13.2 dwelling units per acre. The homes are approximately 1,540 square-feet and will feature a Spanish Colonial and Santa Barbara architectural style. Additional neighborhood features will include open space to accommodate play areas, picnic tables, fitness stations and barbeque areas. Grading is projected to start in July with the first Rose Glen homes being available in the 2nd quarter of 2024.
Progressive Real Estate Partners’ Senior VP Paul Galmarini and Investment Land & Sales specialist Chris Lindholm represented both the Inland Empire based private-party seller and The Landmark Company in the transaction.
Century Communities, Inc. is a publicly traded (NYSE: CCS) top 10 national homebuilder, offering new homes under the Century Communities and Century Complete brands. The Colorado-based company operates in 18 states and over 45 markets including several developments in Southern California’s Inland Empire.
According to Galmarini, “Although the land was zoned light industrial the City of Upland had identified the area as being well suited for residential based on the adjacent uses and proximity to schools and other amenities. With the current housing shortage and California mandates to build more homes, cities across the Inland Empire are being very pro-active to identify new residential opportunities. The rezoning and entitlement process took approximately two years and during that time we worked closely with Landmark to obtain the necessary approvals.”
Lindholm added, “Rose Glen will be an excellent addition to the Upland community and offer prospective homebuyers a great opportunity to acquire a new home with modern interior features and convenient amenities. The property is also just a short distance from Downtown Upland which is undergoing a revitalization and features a variety of shops and restaurants with several new eateries opening this year. Additionally, the Downtown Upland Metrolink train station provides residents easy travel options between San Bernardino and Los Angeles.”
CBRE Arranges $27.7 Million Sale of Meadows Village Center, a 67,336 SF Center Anchored by Regional Grocer Barons Market, Wells Fargo, Palomar Health, and others in Temecula, Calif.
Multiple Bids Validates Continued Investor Demand for High-Performing, Grocery-Anchored Retail
CBRE announced the sale of Meadows Village Center, a 67,336-square-foot neighborhood grocery-anchored center featuring Barons Market and CVS Pharmacy (not a part of the sale) in Temecula, California, to Newport Beach, California-based investor, RA Centers, for $27.7 million.
Jimmy Slusher, Philip Voorhees, and James Tyrrell of CBRE’s National Retail Partners – West (NRP-West) represented the seller, funds managed by affiliates of Fortress Investment Group LLC, in the transaction. The buyer, RA Centers, completed a 1031 exchange from a property previously sold by NRP-West in Rancho Cucamonga, California.
Meadows Village Center is located at 31963 Rancho California Road on 7.98 acres in Temecula. The property is 96% leased, with a merchandising mix of 19 local, national, and regional retailers, including Barons Market, CVS Pharmacy (NAP), Starbucks, Wells Fargo, Palomar Health, Subway, Crumbl Cookies, UPS Store, and Pacific Dental.
“Meadows Village Center’s traditional grocery and pharmacy offering, suburban neighborhood location, recent renovations including upgraded signage, landscaping, common areas, and more, proved to support increasing tenant performance at the property,” noted Slusher.
“CBRE generated significant offer activity from private 1031 exchange buyers and professional investors, largely fueled by the established Temecula location, Barons Market’s recent lease renewal and the seller’s investment in the property,” continues Slusher. “This sale validates that investor demand for high-performing, grocery-anchored retail continues to drive competitive bid scenarios.”
Originally developed in 2006, Meadows Village Center serves residents of Temecula’s most affluent communities, along with visitors to the region en route to wine country properties accessible along Rancho California Road (22,550 CPD), connecting Meadows Village and Interestate-15 to the west.
Slusher, Voorhees, and Tyrrell, based in CBRE’s Newport Beach office, handle National Retail Partners retail investment assignments in the western states, including California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Arizona, and Hawaii, representing the most accomplished retail investors in the U.S.
The team’s ability to collaborate across CBRE’s multi-discipline platform enhances its role as strategic advisors to western U.S. clients in the disposition and acquisition of retail properties, and also ensures the delivery of superior results in today’s investment market. Long recognized as industry-leading investment experts, the NRP-West team continues to specialize in portfolio sales, anchored centers, strip centers, single-tenant assets, specialty retail projects, REO and Receivership assets, and parcelized disposition strategy opportunities.
Bizz Buzz1 month ago
Hernandez resigns as County CEO; Snoke will continue filling in pending Board action
Economy2 months ago
The Recession That Didn’t Happen… And Why Most Forecasters Got It Wrong
By Press Release1 month ago
BDK Logistics Intelligence Fully Leases 114,190 SF Industrial Facility in Corona, CA
By Press Release1 month ago
Stater Bros. Charities and Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling Give Back to Military Families
Government & Regulations1 month ago
Board of Supervisors Appoints Luther Snoke Interim County CEO
Business2 weeks ago
Sunset Soirée 2023: A Night of Collaboration and Celebration in the Inland Empire