ONTARIO, Calif. – The Inland Prosperity Conference is less than one week away. Don’t miss out on this great event!
At the 7th annual Inland Prosperity Conference, you will get a chance to learn how to align with your business dreams, grow your business, become a sales expert and more!
- The day will be lead by “Mobile Mary” Barnett, CEO and Marketing Strategist of Another Brilliant Idea, Inc
- Our morning keynote speaker, Shameca Tankerson an expert on Sales Leadership and Defeating Doubt, will help teach you the best ways of “Getting Your Mind Aligned with your Dreams!”
- Our lunch keynote speaker, Ursula Mentjes an award-winning Entrepreneur and Sales Expert, will help you learn how to become a Sales Expert.
- Panels of accomplished women business owner will discuss topics such as: “Taking the Leap to Achieve your Dreams” and “Business Success in a Digital Age”
- CSUSB Alumnis
- Nicole Kinney, Owner of Logoing You
- Maritza Gomez, CEO of MG Custom Printing
- Brenda Lorenzi, co-owner of Sunwest Publishing which publishes Inland Empire Magazine
- La’Vonne Shields, CEO of Management Consultants of America
- Sonia Stewart, Owner of Sonia Stewart Photography
- Kim ‘ Kat’ Shepherd, CEO of the Ultimate Professional, Inc
- Janet Steiner, CEO of Throro Packaging
- CSUSB Alumnis
- Breakout sessions will cover topics such as: “Publishing to Grow Your Business”, “Options to Fund your Business” and “Contracting to Grow your Company”
Whether you’re thinking about becoming an entrepreneur or are already an entrepreneur then this is the conference for you! Past participants have given glowing reviews about previous Inland Prosperity Conferences:
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Walking in I was discouraged, walking out my soul is on fire.
So well organized, tons of valuable content, everything, inspirational, warmth.
The Inland Prosperity Conference will be held April 12th, 2019 from 8 a.m.-3 p.m. at the Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center, 700 N. Haven Ave. in Ontario.
Attendee registration is $67 for the general public, $20 for students and $30 for non-profit entities. Vendor spaces and sponsorships are still available. For registration or additional information, visit the IEWBC website at www.iewbc.org or contact Joelle Passerello at (909) 890-1242 or email@example.com.
The 2019 Inland Prosperity Conference is sponsored by the Jack H. Brown College of Business and Public Administration at California State University San Bernardino, Bank of America, Mompreneur.buzz, and Hispanic Lifestyle and is presented by the Inland Empire and Coachella Valley Women’s Business Centers.
The Inland Empire and Coachella Valley Women’s Business Centers are programs of the Inland Empire Center for Entrepreneurship at Cal State San Bernardino. Housed in the Jack H. Brown College of Business and Public Administration, IECE, which administers the programs in collaboration with the U.S. Small Business Administration, is inland Southern California’s leading organization dedicated to supporting and promoting entrepreneurship. The WBCs provides business counseling, training and mentoring designed for women business owners.
California State University, San Bernardino is a preeminent center of intellectual and cultural activity in Inland Southern California. Opened in 1965 and set at the foothills of the beautiful San Bernardino Mountains, the university serves more than 20,000 students each year and graduates about 4,000 students annually. The university offers more than 70 traditional baccalaureate and master’s degree programs, education credential and certificate programs, and a doctorate program in educational leadership. Every one of its academic programs that is eligible has earned national accreditation. CSUSB reflects the dynamic diversity of the region and has the most diverse student population of any university in the Inland Empire. More than 80 percent of those who graduate are the first in their families to do so.
For more information on Cal State San Bernardino, contact the university’s Office of Strategic Communication at (909) 537-5007 and visit news.csusb.edu.