14th Annual Native American Economic Development Conference
October 14 - October 15
14TH ANNUAL NATIVE AMERICAN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCE
October 14-15, 2020 @ Pechanga Resort & Casino, Temecula, CA
The 14th Annual Native American Economic Development Conference will be held October 14-15th, 2020 at Pechanga Resort & Casino in Temecula, CA.
Through a variety of panels and interactive discussions, attendees will engage with top experts focusing on economic diversification. For the 14th year in a row, Tribal Leaders will come together to discover new ways to diversify their tribe’s economic ventures and focus on building resilient and sustainable communities that thrive. You’ll hear success stories, case studies and dig deeper into new ways to generate revenue beyond gaming. You’ll also discuss with experts what the economic future may look like in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic and how your economy can come back stronger. By networking with other tribal leaders, decision makers and industry professionals you can exchange tangible ideas on how to maximize your respective economies.
We ensure our attendees get to know their peers and interact with one another throughout the event by providing a variety of engaging sessions, numerous networking opportunities, and impressive business solutions.
4 Conferences for the Price of 1!
This event is being held in conjunction with our:
- 11th Annual Native American Healthcare Conference
- 9th Annual Native American Housing Conference
- 6th Native American Cannabis & Hemp Conference
When you register for one, you will have access to all four conferences!
Who Should Attend:
- Architect Firms
- CEO’s and CFO’s of Renewable Energy Companies
- Construction Companies
- Economic Development Professionals
- Energy Generators
- Environmental Assessment Companies
- Feasibility Study Companies
- Finance and Legal Professionals
- Government and Other Professional Service Firms
- Investors in Renewable Energy Projects
- Technology Developers
- Tribal Leaders