14th Annual Native American Economic Development Conference
June 15 - June 16
14TH ANNUAL NATIVE AMERICAN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCE
June 15-16, 2020
Pechanga Resort & Casino, Temecula, CA
The 14th Annual Native American Economic Development Conference will be held June 15th-16th, 2020 at Pechanga Resort & Casino in Temecula, CA.
Through a variety of tracks, panels and interactive discussions, attendees will engage with top experts focusing on economic diversification. Discovering new ways to diversify your tribe’s economic ventures helps to reduce risk and ensure the growth of your community. You’ll hear success stories and case studies in addition to digging deeper into new ways to generate revenue beyond gaming. By networking with other tribal leaders, decision-makers and industry professionals you can exchange tangible ideas on how to maximize your respective economies.
We ensure our attendees get to know their peers and interact with one another throughout the event by providing a variety of engaging sessions, numerous networking opportunities, and impressive business solutions.
4 Conferences for the Price of 1!
This event is being held in conjunction with our:
- 11th Annual Native American Healthcare Conference
- 9th Annual Native American Housing Conference
- 6th Native American Cannabis & Hemp Conference
When you register for one, you will have access to all four conferences!
Who Should Attend:
- Architect Firms
- CEO’s and CFO’s of Renewable Energy Companies
- Construction Companies
- Economic Development Professionals
- Energy Generators
- Environmental Assessment Companies
- Feasibility Study Companies
- Finance and Legal Professionals
- Government and Other Professional Service Firms
- Investors in Renewable Energy Projects
- Technology Developers
- Tribal Leaders
- June 15
- June 16